Definition of ski-bob in English:
verb (ski-bobs, ski-bobbing, ski-bobbed)[no object] Back to top
Ride a ski-bob.
- Henry has been ski-bobbing longer that he cares to remember and is a great ambassador for the sport.
- Apart from ski-bobbing during the day we spent many gourmet hours tasting and learning about Austrian food.
- In the winter, also popular are tobogganing, sleigh rides, ski-bobbing and curling.
- Example sentences
- At the top of the lift, the ski-bobber lets go of the handle, the hook opens and the t-bar is released.
Definition of ski-bob in:
- British & World English dictionary