- A system used to transport skiers up a slope to the top of a run, typically consisting of moving seats attached to an overhead cable.More example sentences
- Us girls went to rent some snowboards and took the ski lift up the slope.
- The other great thing about the Winter Kit is the nice insulated backpack that just fits the H20 bladder, and doesn't get in the way on a ski lift.
- We grabbed the snowboards and took the ski lift up.
More definitions of ski liftDefinition of ski lift in:
- The British & World English dictionary