- Either of two lightweight poles held by a skier to assist in balance or propulsion.More example sentences
- I place another wand and ski across, probing with my ski pole so I don't blunder down a hidden orifice.
- To guide your movements, take your ski pole and draw a quarter circle starting at your heel and curving forward.
- When my ski pole sunk all the way to the hilt through bottomless muck, I realized this wasn't our day.
More definitions of ski poleDefinition of ski pole in:
- The British & World English dictionary