Definition of skinny-dip in English:
verb[no object] informal
- The young girl seeks refuge in nature, by walking through the empty woods or skinny-dipping in the local creek.
- The six-hour hike to the site winds past streams, pools, and smaller waterfalls, all perfect for skinny-dipping.
- Break into a public swimming pool at 3 a.m. and go skinny-dipping.
nounBack to top
A naked swim.
- Dry off in seconds after a glacial-lake skinny-dip or your first hot shower in weeks with Aquis's Adventure Towel.
- I promptly strip off and go for a quick skinny-dip in the pool.
- Every morning, regardless of season, Albert had taken his routine skinny-dip in the lake.
Definition of skinny-dip in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.