- Squirt or splash (liquid).More example sentences
- Off they went into the flat and after some happy Liverpuddlian banter I could hear the sounds of air freshener being liberally scooshed around the flat.
- All that hair lacquer skooshed had further reduced the ozone layer and made it an absolute imperative.
- Your average supermarket spud or baking potato are packed with water - if you scrape a fingernail along the surface, water will scoosh out, so it's not a good idea to throw these into hot fat.
nounBack to top
- A splash or squirt of liquid.More example sentences
- No cheap and nasty cheating by adding a skoosh of red wine here - the art of fine champagne is in the blending, which is what you would expect from the best-selling rose in the world.
- To the ignorant, a firefighter's job seems a skoosh.
- At this range, a skoosh would create an embarrassing mess.
More definitions of skooshDefinition of skoosh in:
- The British & World English dictionary