Definition of skosh in English:
- US informal Somewhat; slightly: it’s a skosh more formal than one might likeMore example sentences
- And I'm just a skosh worried that taxing power to fund squirrel education or mollusk abatement programs might be added onto my ISP bill.
- Alec Baldwin looks a skosh too male-model handsome as the rough-and-tumble Robicheaux.
- But surely they could have found someone just a skosh more intimidating to play ‘Drake’ aka Dracula.
1950s: from Japanese sukoshi.
Definition of skosh in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.