- A luxurious enclosed seating area located high in a sports arena.More example sentences
- A flat array in the vertical plane will send too much energy toward reflective areas such as skyboxes and wall surfaces.
- You could catch Favre stealing an occasional glance up at the skybox where Irvin used to sit and watch him play.
- Nascar hasn't been marketed to the masses for some time now (think of skyboxes, corporate suites, etc.).
More definitions of skyboxDefinition of skybox in:
- The British & World English dictionary