A shrub of the verbena family, with clusters of lilac flowers and yellow berries, native to Central and South America.
- Duranta erecta, family Verbenaceae
More example sentences
- I turned back, surprised, and smiled broadly, and she put the wreath of skyflowers on my head.
- The tower fit nicely over a large, low bowl planter filled with a mix of morning-glories and skyflowers.
- Aptly described by its common name, skyflowers are big, blue and beautiful.
Definition of skyflower in:
- The British & World English dictionary