Definition of skyflower in English:
A shrub of the verbena family, with clusters of lilac flowers and yellow berries, native to Central and South America.
- Duranta erecta, family Verbenaceae
- I turned back, surprised, and smiled broadly, and she put the wreath of skyflowers on my head.
- The tower fit nicely over a large, low bowl planter filled with a mix of morning-glories and skyflowers.
- Aptly described by its common name, skyflowers are big, blue and beautiful.
Definition of skyflower in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.