Definition of skyjack in English:
Hijack (an aircraft).
- Jerrold Post interviewed for eight hours an Abu Nidal terrorist who skyjacked an airliner and killed five passengers.
- The field of study began in the 1970s with research into the effectiveness of metal detectors against skyjacking.
- The record shows that such acts, from the bombing of buildings to skyjacking, in virtually every case have had three characteristics.
nounBack to top
- Example sentences
- When I was in FAA, the skyjacker usually took over a plane and asked for large amounts of money.
- They have at their disposal what are for all practical purposes human intercontinental delivery systems composed of skyjackers.
- It's no anomaly that fifteen of the nineteen suicide skyjackers of came from Saudi Arabia.
Words that rhyme with skyjackhijack
Definition of skyjack in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.