- 1 (usually the slammer) • informal Prison.More example sentences
- Not even Judge Whitten, we hope, would throw a 6-year-old girl in the slammer for writing a book report.
- Community service was firmly out of the question, and he was sent to the slammer for 10 years, eventually being transferred to Alcatraz.
- The guy broke out of the slammer and shot her at point blank range.
- 2chiefly North American A person who deliberately collides with others when slam-dancing.More example sentences
- The slammers and hip-hoppers doubtless would find this collection hopelessly literary.
- They rate the slammers on performance, content and overall vibe.
More definitions of slammerDefinition of slammer in:
- The British & World English dictionary