Done too hurriedly and carelessly: he gave a slapdash performance
More example sentences
- This slapdash approach is already having adverse effects on Zambia, as would-be investors are not sure what the new Investment Act contains and will not put their money in unknown shadows.
- This slapdash approach to the recording and construction of an album possibly could be financially related.
- However, a few years back, I finally saw the light, and vowed to change my slapdash approach to personal finance.
Hurriedly and carelessly.
- His cabin bordering the Upper Buffalo River Wilderness in the Ozarks of northwest Arkansas is slapdash functional.
- Bent nails hold the box together; house-paint has been applied slapdash to its surface.
- This writer is characterizing the results obtained when the intellectual methodologies of postindustrial society are applied slap-dash to the Caribbean.
For editors and proofreaders
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.