noun• informal, chiefly North American
- A disreputable, disgusting, or despicable person: you just want to get me into bed, you sleazebucketMore example sentences
- You remind me of one of those low-life sleazebuckets.
- Every once in a while, you make a good guess, and because of it, you get another sleaze bucket off the streets.
- He had finally found some sleaze-bucket lawyer to take the case.
More definitions of sleazebucketDefinition of sleazebucket in:
- The British & World English dictionary