(also sleazo /-ˌzō/) informal , chiefly US
Definition of sleazoid in English:
Sleazy, sordid, or despicable: a sleazoid lawyer
More example sentences
- Well, why on earth wouldn't she crave the attentions of her presumably 40-something sleazoid neighbour?
- In a genre overrun by sleazo cheapies, he is the best technician and the only artist.
- In this sleazoid farce where characters cackle like horrific hens in a sexual slaughterhouse, individuals coexist in insular states of self-absorbed eccentricity.
nounBack to top
A sleazy, sordid, or despicable person.
- I let her help me write the ad, making use of every allotted square, so random sleazos weren't immediately aware that they were writing to a beast.
- No doubt a couple of sleazoids will appear, maybe even a saboteur.
- It's the sleazy record label industry after all, and all the sleazoids you have to deal with who work at them,’ says Buzz.
Definition of sleazoid in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia