(also sleazo-ˌzō) informal , chiefly US
Definition of sleazoid in English:
Sleazy, sordid, or despicable: a sleazoid lawyer
More example sentences
- Well, why on earth wouldn't she crave the attentions of her presumably 40-something sleazoid neighbour?
- In a genre overrun by sleazo cheapies, he is the best technician and the only artist.
- In this sleazoid farce where characters cackle like horrific hens in a sexual slaughterhouse, individuals coexist in insular states of self-absorbed eccentricity.
nounBack to top
A sleazy, sordid, or despicable person.
- I let her help me write the ad, making use of every allotted square, so random sleazos weren't immediately aware that they were writing to a beast.
- No doubt a couple of sleazoids will appear, maybe even a saboteur.
- It's the sleazy record label industry after all, and all the sleazoids you have to deal with who work at them,’ says Buzz.
Definition of sleazoid in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.