- The response of an electronic device to a sudden large increase in input, especially one that causes the device to respond at its maximum rate.More example sentences
- The BAT detects bursts and initiates the autonomous slewing to bring the XRT and the Ultraviolet / Optical Telescope within focus of the burst.
- The performances of a six-position dwell calibration and an optimal slewing calibration are determined to be dependent on the mission.
- For example, the slewing maneuvers will arise with application of torque.
More definitions of slewingDefinition of slewing in:
- The British & World English dictionary