- 1A very slim person or thing, in particular.More example sentences
- The only complication was going from ‘Alfie the slim jim’ to ‘Alfie the big boned’
- Only one is skate related which is Rollerblade the rest are levi's, slim jim, naya water, speed stick, espn and espn2.
- The knot to which Americans gave my name was a double knot in a narrow tie - a ''slim Jim'' as it is sometimes called.
- 1.1 (slim jims) A pair of long narrow trousers.More example sentences
- Fashions will range from slim jims to trousers for the fuller figures.
- These slim leg Slim Jim Skinny Jeans in Sun Bleach Grey have a lightly worn grey wash and a sharp cut that hangs perfectly off your legs.
- 1.2 (also Slim Jim) • trademark A long thin variety of smoked sausage.More example sentences
- Popular options include scallions, a hunk of lobster tail, cooked and peeled shrimp or prawns, dill pickle spear, beef jerky, slim jims, asparagus, speared tomatoes, cucumber spears, or pepperoncinis or small jalapeno peppers.
- I had a meal of vending machine delicacies for supper last night, including two slim jim small salami sticks.
- I just ate a Slim Jim and my neck turned bright red.
- 1.3 • trademark A long flexible metal strip with a hooked end, used by car thieves and others for entering a locked vehicle.More example sentences
- A tool needs to be suitable for its intended job, which explains why locksmiths use a slim jim instead of a blowtorch.
- Slim Jims are used to unlock automobile doors without use of a key or lock pick.
- Made of nickel plated spring steel this slim jim tool measures 22 inches long, 1.25 inches wide and only .7mm thin.
More definitions of slim jimDefinition of slim jim in:
- The British & World English dictionary