- (Of a person or article) slender in design or build: a slimline phoneMore example sentences
- The drive tray is designed to hold a slimline optical drive at the front, and a 2.5 ‘laptop HDD across the back.’
- It seems that a shortage of the drives - particularly the slimline versions designed for laptops - can be attributed to a deficit of RF amplifiers (chips which boost radio signals).
- Built into the slimline silver shell is a 1.8in 120 x 160 colour LCD and a 0.3 megapixel digicam.
More definitions of slimlineDefinition of slimline in:
- The British & World English dictionary