- A thick sock, typically with a leather or vinyl sole, for use as a slipper.More example sentences
- It, the left slipper sock, has been becoming tattered and pulled and raggy, but at least it's been in my room.
- Melanie nodded, and took her coat and slipped her bare feet in slipper socks, and then into loafers.
- There is a wood floor and you don't need to wear your boots inside, but a pair of wool slipper socks or mukluks is a good idea.
More definitions of slipper sockDefinition of slipper sock in:
- The British & World English dictionary