- An electrically driven miniature race car that travels in a slot in a track.More example sentences
- Whenever I came across those grooves, the bike took on a mind of its own and tried to follow along the grooves like a toy car on a slot car racing track.
- At opening day, we stood in line for race drivers' autographs, role-played as racers on a slot car track, ogled cars and saw oversized posters of drivers past and present.
- The slot car track was replaced by a silk flower shop.
More definitions of slot carDefinition of slot car in:
- The British & World English dictionary