- An offensive back who is positioned between the tackle and the split end.More example sentences
- The Eagles use Westbrook as their primary running back, as a slotback, as a wideout, as a man in motion and as a checkdown safety valve.
- Bush has lined up at tailback, fullback, slotback and wideout.
- Early in the third, Calgary QB Charles Guedo connected with slotback Andrew Lunse on a 65-yard drive to extend the score to 23-7.
More definitions of slotbackDefinition of slotback in:
- The British & World English dictionary