(also smackeroo /ˌsmakəˈro͞o/)
Definition of smacker in English:
1North American A dollar: it set me back fifteen smackers
More example sentences
- Meanwhile 40 million smackeroos have poured through the tote, Melbourne is awash on plonk and at least two bookies are heading for the international terminal at Tullamarine.
- Notice how super heroes catch the baddie from stealing 10,000 smackeroos but in the process destroy millions in city property.
- In the spirit of helpfulness, we'd like to suggest some other uses for these 85,000 smackeroos.
2A loud kiss.
- Nick Barkley descended on his youngest brother, grabbing him in a fierce hug and planting a loud smacker of a kiss on his cheek.
- His automatic bed cranked him into a sitting position and as he opened his eyes, I gave him a great smacker of a kiss.
- But little did Trevor Goulden from Coolaney know that he was about to plant a smacker on a real future beauty queen.
Definition of smacker in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan