(also smackeroo /ˌsmakəˈro͞o/)
- 1North American A dollar: it set me back fifteen smackersMore example sentences
- Meanwhile 40 million smackeroos have poured through the tote, Melbourne is awash on plonk and at least two bookies are heading for the international terminal at Tullamarine.
- Notice how super heroes catch the baddie from stealing 10,000 smackeroos but in the process destroy millions in city property.
- In the spirit of helpfulness, we'd like to suggest some other uses for these 85,000 smackeroos.
- 2A loud kiss.More example sentences
- Nick Barkley descended on his youngest brother, grabbing him in a fierce hug and planting a loud smacker of a kiss on his cheek.
- His automatic bed cranked him into a sitting position and as he opened his eyes, I gave him a great smacker of a kiss.
- But little did Trevor Goulden from Coolaney know that he was about to plant a smacker on a real future beauty queen.
More definitions of smackerDefinition of smacker in:
- The British & World English dictionary