- (Of a person or animal) of smaller than average build: a delicate, small-boned young womanMore example sentences
- All the time he flits like a bird, small-boned and wiry, his voice a soft, hypnotic chant.
- Small-boned, with a shock of crinkly blonde hair and a throaty, mischievous laugh, Nina Fonaroff was one of a nucleus of adventuresome, mid-twentieth century American choreographers.
- He was small-boned, dapper, his power of stroke deriving from strong wrists and an exquisite sense of timing.
More definitions of small-bonedDefinition of small-boned in:
- The British & World English dictionary