- Of, relating to, or characteristic of a small town, especially as considered to be unsophisticated or petty: small-town gossipMore example sentences
- I asked her to imagine her ‘interpretation’ in the context of small-town gossip.
- She's fleeing small-town claustrophobia, he wants to outrun his addictions.
- The Rock is fittingly cast as the small-town sheriff who endeavours to turn his wayward town straight.
More definitions of small-townDefinition of small-town in:
- The British & World English dictionary