- A bomb that emits dense smoke as it explodes, used to produce a smoke screen.More example sentences
- Siderov is supported by the Bulgarian Agricultural Party of Yani Yanev, also known as the ‘smoke bomb’ for having thrown a smoke bomb at a meeting of UDF a couple of weeks ago.
- Finally, the old Forum was evacuated by a smoke bomb, but the mayhem continued outside, where a path of destruction included overturned cars and smashed storefront windows and small fires.
- Officers found numerous items including masks, spray paint, two pairs of scissors, five shields and a smoke bomb and determined that the protesters posed ‘a real risk of a breach of the peace’.
More definitions of smoke bombDefinition of smoke bomb in:
- The British & World English dictionary