- Producing or emitting little or no smoke: smokeless fuelMore example sentences
- Solid-fuel appliances burning anything other than smokeless fuels will produce sooty deposits in the chimney flue.
- Fully laden, the vessel which is registered in St John's, was delivering a cargo of slack for the smokeless fuel plant at Arigna.
- In Ireland they have compressed peat briquettes as a smokeless city fuel, what is the Christchurch alternative?
More definitions of smokelessDefinition of smokeless in:
- The British & World English dictionary