1A person who smokes tobacco regularly.
- I did not encounter any women in the community who were regular smokers of local tobacco, or any young men.
- Such opponents of the bans say that many smokers are addicted to tobacco and nicotine and therefore need to smoke.
- In conclusion, our results show that a high percentage of tobacco smokers tend to be drinkers also.
2A person or device that smokes fish or meat.
- Housed in food tents alongside the pier, some of West Cork's finest fish smokers, cheese makers and organic gardeners will have their produce on sale.
- The plan is to use this for a year or so, then build a brick smoker with integrated barbecue next summer.
- Remove the liver from the smoker; lay on a sheet of plastic wrap on a flat work surface.
4A device that emits smoke for subduing bees in a hive.
- The smoker is really an essential piece of equipment for inspecting bees.
- The third important piece of equipment is the smoker, which is used to pacify the bees. In the wild, the smell of smoke (forest fire) will send the bees indoors to fill up with honey. That way they will have a full belly if they are forced to leave their hive.
Words that rhyme with smokerAsoka, broker, carioca, choker, coca, croaker, evoker, invoker, joker, mediocre, ochre (US ocher), poker, provoker, revoker, Rioja, soaker, soca, Stoker, tapioca
Definition of smoker in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.