- A smoked haddock.More example sentences
- Smoked fish is now eaten all year round - but juicy kippers, smoked Finnan haddock or delicious Arbroath smokies are still especially tempting round about now.
- I like places where you can dine on things like Arbroath smokies with eggs and colcannon [mashed potato with cabbage].
- A list of Scotland's top foods could also have included Cullen skink, Arbroath smokies, West Coast scallops, langoustines, herring and Ayrshire potatoes.
More definitions of smokieDefinition of smokie in:
- The British & World English dictionary