- A maple tree with longitudinal pale stripes on the bark.
More example sentences
- Genus Acer, family Aceraceae: several species, in particular A. davidii of eastern Asia and the striped maple of North America
- The David Maple is widely considered to be the most attractive of the stribebark or snakebark maples.
- A wonderful addition to the Japanese-inspired garden are snakebark maples whose striped green bark looks like garter snakes.
- There are trees with beautiful barks such as snakebark maples and birches, and species that will thrive in containers, hollies, bay laurel and dwarf conifers.
More definitions of snakebark mapleDefinition of snakebark maple in:
- The British & World English dictionary