- A maneuver in which an aircraft makes a single quick revolution about its longitudinal axis while flying horizontally.More example sentences
- When not doing air shows, she can be found back at Amelia Reid Aviation, teaching everything from loops and snap rolls to instrument approaches.
- The plane had to be able to do a snap roll at 80 mph, an Immelman at 120, a vertical reversement at 90, aileron roll at 110, and likewise a loop at 110.
- I did some snap rolls, a few slow rolls and a loop.
More definitions of snap rollDefinition of snap roll in:
- The British & World English dictionary