(also sneezewort yarrow)
Definition of sneezewort in English:
A Eurasian yarrow, naturalized in North America, whose dried leaves induce sneezing.
- Achillea ptarmica, family Compositae
- The other was a decoction of green sneezewort, which was also declared to be excellent in some way or other.
- The drawing of the sneezewort plant has been presented to you in one dimension.
- Sneezewort, milkwort and lousewort were not noticed in 1999 but sneezewort had returned in 2000, perhaps due to cattle grazing and winter management, i.e bramble clearance.
Definition of sneezewort in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan