- A small piece or brief extract: snippets of information about the warMore example sentences
- Brief drama snippets and tiny factoids, that's all we get these days.
- News reports come at us in brief snippets devoid of history or context that explain what they mean.
- So it's hard to evaluate the investigation based on just the brief snippet that I saw reported.
- More example sentences
- I started reading it at home, and it's full of bizarre fascinating snippety historical bits.
- Forgive me if I take a long time with the next chapter and if it seems snippety and choppy: I just started taking midterms today.
- Recording made him nervous and he gave up in mid-career, relenting for this album to play solo Bach in long stretches, without snippety editing or technical interference.