- Value attached to something for its power to indicate supposed social superiority; cachet: the coffin was more expensive and carried snob valueMore example sentences
- The snob value attached to these types of gatherings attracts people as well.
- There are talented young artists all over the city, but nobody pays any attention to them because what buyers want now is just a tag for snob value.
- New evidence reported today in the Sunday Herald shows that it is not just the convenience of cars that appeals, but their snob value.
More definitions of snob valueDefinition of snob value in:
- The British & World English dictionary