- A warm waterproof boot worn in the snow.More example sentences
- The couple finished their routine and quickly switched from the skates to snow boots while singing the chorus again.
- Pulling the locker open, he grabbed his regular snow boots and ripped off the ski boots; stuffing his feet into the other ones in the process.
- At that time, I didn't have any snow boots, just leather hiking boots, and poor ones at that.
More definitions of snow bootDefinition of snow boot in:
- The British & World English dictionary