- A toy or ornament consisting of a model of a scene in a liquid containing white particles that, when shaken, mimic a snowstorm.More example sentences
- I carefully shook the snow globe and set it down.
- He spins back to his desk and picks up his favorite paperweight, a snow globe, which he shakes vigorously.
- My head was swimming, and I felt horrible, like the world was a snow globe and God was shaking it up and down.
More definitions of snow globeDefinition of snow globe in:
- The British & World English dictionary