nounNorth American • informal
- A deception or concealment of one’s real motive in an attempt to flatter or persuade: we need to do a snow job on himMore example sentences
- During the American Revolution Bicentennial in 1976, there were demonstrations all over the country against the snow job being sold by the Powers That Be.
- It's funny - I'm not really the romantic type of girl, and frequently such gestures make me view someone askance, wondering what's with the big snow job.
- He is trying to pull off the biggest snow job in political history.
More definitions of snow jobDefinition of snow job in:
- The British & World English dictionary