- Insulated waterproof trousers worn for outdoor activities in the winter: people were bundled up in scarves, hats, snow pants, and glovesMore example sentences
- There were no petrol stations open and my petrol seemed a bit low so I sat in my car layered up in my lovely warm jacket, gloves, snow pants, and my old snowboarding jacket as a blanket.
- The kids don't get to go out at recess time when it's cold (and fun to play in the snow) unless they have snow pants and all the other accessories.
- I quickly got on my snow pants and ski jacket and a hat and ran outside.
More definitions of snow pantsDefinition of snow pants in:
- The British & World English dictionary