- A pea of a variety with an edible pod, eaten when the pod is young and flat. Compare with sugar snap.More example sentences
- For a welcome grounding among such high-pitched flavors, there's a soft hunk of roasted eggplant, a ribbon of blanched snow pea or julienned carrot, or the watery relief of a mung bean sprout.
- That was stir fried with escallion and ginger in sesame seed oil with broccoli, mushrooms, snow peas, carrots and pak choi.
- This evening I served the steak with pak choi, oyster mushrooms, snow peas, slow roasted tomatoes, soya and lime vinaigrette and horseradish oil.
More definitions of snow peaDefinition of snow pea in:
- The British & World English dictionary