- Of a pure white color: perfect spotless utensils on a snow-white tableclothMore example sentences
- His brown eyes were locked on the mysterious old lady as she pulled out another grayish sack, put her bony hand inside of it, and pulled out a handful of pure, snow-white powder.
- The white sands themselves are snow-white, powdery, and gypsum-based, surrounded by mountains on three sides.
- My hair was longer, my skin was still its snow-white colour, however I saw many new scars on my arms and chest upon looking myself over.
More definitions of snow-whiteDefinition of snow-white in:
- The British & World English dictionary