- The networks of relationships among people who live and work in a particular society, enabling that society to function effectively.More example sentences
- Also, there has been discussion about a fourth bottom line - the criteria of social capital.
- Central to the design of the village was the principle of bridging social capital.
- Exchanging political stories probably yielded intrinsic satisfaction based on the previously developed social capital.
More definitions of social capitalDefinition of social capital in:
- The British & World English dictionary