(also soda jerker)
nounNorth American • informal , • dated
- A person who serves and sells soft drinks and ice cream at a soda fountain.More example sentences
- They have a soda jerk and vinyl bar stools, just like the old days.
- And though he had a job, he knew he had no future as a drug store soda jerk.
- In that one, Bud and Lou are soda jerks at the Radio Central Pharmacy, but aspire to be writers for the network's hit show, ‘Murder at Midnight.’
More definitions of soda jerkDefinition of soda jerk in:
- The British & World English dictionary