- A small stoneless fruit, such as a strawberry or a black currant.More example sentences
- Live yoghurt, sweetened soya milk and soft fruit, such as strawberries or raspberries, make a popular drink for kids, especially if served in an interesting glass with a straw.
- I get all my soft fruit from Wester Hardmuir Fruit Farm, just about three or so miles along the road from Nairn.
- The executive has also funded a post at Dundee University to develop national strategies to encourage people to eat soft fruits such as raspberries, strawberries and blackcurrants.
More definitions of soft fruitDefinition of soft fruit in:
- The British & World English dictionary