- A sewage or waste water pipe.More example sentences
- The only bit that is not quite finished is the seal for the soil pipe but luckily we can still use the toilet till we get one that fits - yet another trip to the plumbers merchant for the right bit.
- He said the last two car fires burned a soil pipe at the side of a house and residents had been unable to use the toilet.
- There is obvious evidence of damp penetration adjacent to the rear external wall including the junction of the cast iron soil pipe.
More definitions of soil pipeDefinition of soil pipe in:
- The British & World English dictionary