- The pipe that takes all the waste water from the upstairs plumbing system of a building.More example sentences
- If after taking the above steps the sluggish performance persists, you may have an obstruction in the vent pipe that exits through your roof or somewhere in the soil stack.
- In the space at the back of our stairs we found a small room, a small room that contained the soil stack, into which the offending waste pipe terminated.
- The soil stack will dictate the position of the toilet.
More definitions of soil stackDefinition of soil stack in:
- The British & World English dictionary