noun (plural sola topis)
- An Indian sun hat made from the pith of the stems of sola plants.More example sentences
- They climbed on board their vessel, and then, in one accord, threw their white sola topis into the sea.
- They pose on the guidebook's pages - sahibs in sola topis, memsahibs with floral sun hats and parasols.
- Engineers in sola topis arrived with their sinister instruments and charted their designs on reams of paper.
More definitions of sola topiDefinition of sola topi in:
- The British & World English dictionary