- The sport of climbing unaided by ropes and other equipment, and without the assistance of other people.More example sentences
- The basic games include: bouldering, indoor climbing, free rock climbing, trad rock climbing, solo climbing aid climbing, ice climbing and alpine climbing.
- At the other end it encompasses such suicidal pursuits as solo climbing and high-level mountaineering.
- I was into solo climbing for a while, but what happens then is that when you go and do these things, and have these amazing experiences, it can be difficult to socialise.
- More example sentences
- As a technical solo climber, my life literally depended on the sturdiness of my gear, and I took great care in its construction.
- Once we topped out, we looked back at the solo climber trailing behind us and wondered how he would do.
- They provide an inexpensive option for small teams and solo climbers to realize their dreams.
More definitions of solo climbingDefinition of solo climbing in:
- The British & World English dictionary