adjectiveBritish • informal
- 1Organized; arranged; fixed up: “And your social commitments?” “They’re well sorted.”More example sentences
- The damp-proofing's almost all shot through, and we arranged to get this all sorted way back in the spring of 2001.
- We could have waited forever to try to get the cash absolutely right, but finally we decided to get going, even though the money side was far from sorted.
- I'll be hosted at that most excellent and free site for now, until I get some space of my own sorted.
- 1.1(Of a person) confident, organized, and emotionally well balanced: a pretty sorted kind of fellowMore example sentences
- We are a mixed bunch, full of sorted women and financially-challenged men.
- My character is very grounded, sorted and confident in her sexuality.
- I think students also see these people as confident, secure and sorted.
More definitions of sortedDefinition of sorted in:
- The British & World English dictionary