- A short extract from a recorded interview, chosen for its pungency or appropriateness.More example sentences
- Politicians know the spiciest part of a speech is the sound bite.
- The average sound bite is much shorter than the average commercial.
- The human mind is much more capable of integrating images, logos, and short sound bites than it is of comprehending any sort of coherent, logical argument.
More definitions of sound biteDefinition of sound bite in:
- The British & World English dictionary