- A technician dealing with acoustics for a broadcast or musical performance.More example sentences
- Get your sound engineer to play the record though the P.A at your gigs before you take to the stage to play your own set.
- If not already instinctively ingrained, this information should be helpful to recording and live sound engineers alike.
- This article contains some helpful hints and procedures that should help the club sound engineer prepare for the unfamiliar and avoid audio pitfalls.
More definitions of sound engineerDefinition of sound engineer in:
- The British & World English dictionary