- A set of equipment for the reproduction and amplification of sound.More example sentences
- The village society is appealing for more volunteers to help steward the event, particularly people with knowledge of sound systems and amplification.
- Other crews will bring their sound systems - turntables, microphones and speakers and voices.
- The concerts are free from artificial electric sound systems, microphones and loudspeakers.
More definitions of sound systemDefinition of sound system in:
- The British & World English dictionary