- 1A large acidic fruit with white fibrous flesh.More example sentences
- The soursop, as its name suggests, is more acid than its relations, but the acidity varies and the pulp of some fruits can be eaten raw.
- Made from the gentle, distinctive soursop, it could be the new summer cooler of choice.
- Fruits like the star-apple, the soursop, the five-finger, the pomerac, the papaya, make a delicate feast for discerning palates.
- 2The evergreen tropical American tree that bears the soursop.
More example sentences
- Annona muricata, family Annonaceae
- Lianas and tree ferns tangled above thickets of bougainvillaea and Night Flowering Cereus: on either side rose great cathedrals of tamarind, buttressed by bushes of nutmeg and spandrels of soursop.
More definitions of soursopDefinition of soursop in:
- The British & World English dictionary