- A person who supports Quebec’s right to self-government or full independence.More example sentences
- The question should not be how to resurrect Mr. Mulroney's devil's bargain with the sovereigntists.
- Kashmiri sovereigntists have only the larger world community to appeal to in their quest for an independent Kashmir.
- The sovereigntist / separatist Bloc Quebecois are the obvious candidate for hostile weakness.
More definitions of sovereigntistDefinition of sovereigntist in:
- The British & World English dictionary